Wednesday, July 11, 2012
By Paul Briand
You like garlic bread, right? Well, how about applying the same technique to hamburger buns?
What you get it is a burger with an extra kick.
This recipe is enough for four buns. Halve it, double it, do whatever to accommodate the number of burgers you’re making.
4 hamburger buns
3 cloves of garlic, minced
4 tablespoons butter, softened
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Heat the oven broiler to low;
2. Combine the softened butter with the garlic;
3. Spread the mixture on each half of the buns;
4. Sprinkle with a coating of the cheese;
5. Toast under the broiler until brown;
6. Serve with your burgers and favorite condiments.
Click here for recipe card.
Posted by Paul Briand at 11:27 AM