Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Calling all recipes for tomatoes


By Paul Briand

My plants are starting to pop with the brilliant red of what I hope is a plentiful crop of beefsteak ??? and cherry tomatoes.

I didn't have such a great year with my tomatoes last season, so I'm looking forward to a bumper crop this year.

Which begs the question: With a bumper crop of tomatoes, what should I do with them?

That's where I'd like your help. I'd like you to send me recipes for any recipe that uses fresh tomatoes.

Send me your concoctions for sauces and salads and whatever.

I'm especially interested in recipes for salsa using fresh tomatoes. Salsa is one of my all-time favorite food groups.

Please don't be shy.

Post your recipes in the comment section below; that way everyone can see. Or email me with your recipes:
pbriand@broadcovemedia.com

Not only would I love to try some of the recipes for my own use, I'd love to share some of them here.
Digg this

No comments: